It's been awhile since I've snapped any photos, and since the kids seem to be growing up way too fast, I thought I'd better make it happen. So after church I took them into the backyard and I could
not get Maren or Tanner to smile. I was a little frustrated. Then Hayden on his own said he wanted some shots without smiling. I think, sure why not, no one else will. I finish, we get changed, and I review the photos. I feel like I'm looking at the results from a fashion magazine photo shoot, where all the subjects are looking off at who knows what, just bored and beautiful. It's cracking me up! Anyhow, here's a selection:





Uh-oh! Do I detect a hint of smile in Hayden in this one?
And then he proves he can go all the way in the next:


Not much of a smile, but I love the way this one turned out. She's so cute in pig-tails.

Another one I liked, augmented with an outdoor flash.
Full resolution on most of these is roughly 3000x2000, just click on 'em to view larger.
10 comments:
Those are adorable pictures of your kids!
great pictures! even if they're not super smiley, your kids sure are darling :-).
I would say that not being super smiley is better than some of the goofy looks my kids get on their faces when they try too hard to smile and be cheesy ;) The kids are so cute - and yes, they look kid-GQ in these photos - and they've gotten so big!!! Maren is so cute - hope to meet her some day in person!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
those are so dang cute and hilarious at the same time. love ya guys
So GQ and SOOOOO cute! You have keepers and are about to have one more, congrats on the second girl!
What is GQ? From another generation.
Oh my gosh! The first one with all three is definetly GQ. What a cute family you have!!
They totally look like they are out of a fashion magazine...I love em.
I love the picture of the three kids all together. You have darling children. Thanks for sharing the pics!
They look adorable.
Post a Comment