Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Yep...we are expecting!
I finally saw my doctor yesterday and now feel ready to spread the word, that we are expecting again! It took quite a bit of time before I took a test, then more time to get a test done at the base (required to get a referral for an off-base OB) then another month to get in to see my doctor! So it was great to finally totally confirm that indeed I am pregnant and not just getting 'fat' like Hayden thinks. I was able to hear the baby's heart beat - which always makes me tear up the first time. My doctor says I'm about 17-18 weeks along and will be due around August 10th. I will have an ultrasound later this month to clarify the due date. I'll keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Congrats! That's so fun that you and Amy are both pregnant at the same time. Too bad you don't live closer to each other. That was how me and Shauna were with Jordan and Carleigh. Can't wait to hear updates!
Congratulations!!!! Just hang on and have the baby on the 18th...that's a nice day ;) So happy for you guys!
Congrats! What fun news!
Again you get a congrats from me!! Your babies are all soooo cute. Love ya
What? 17 or 18 weeks?? That's crazy far along. I guess it's always far along when I'm not the one that's actually pregnant...:-)
Congrats!
Congrats Jenn! I am so excited for you guys and hope that you are feeling well and that everything goes great. Keep us posted with what you're having.
I remember being 4-5 months along with Sheila before I saw a doctor. We had just got out of the AF, so had to wait forever for all the paperwork and schedule an appt. at Hill AFB AFTER our move to Utah from AZ! Happy for you of course. And Amy is expecting, too, from what I read. Congratulations to both of you!
Looks like Dave will share his birthday with this one.
Congratulations! Blake and I are so thrilled for you! We are going to be by that way (East Kansas)this summer. Maybe we'll see ya!
Such exciting news. Congrats! I love that you are "not getting fat". hee hee
Keep us posted. We'll be awaiting first pictures. It will come before you know it (really). They say three can put you over the edge, but if you haven't gone over the edge and you're now pregnant with #4, you must be a super woman! I'm impressed. Love you guys. Wish we lived closer.
Wow I cannot believe you are that far along. YOu look amazing and I am so happy for you!
That is awesome! Maybe not knowing the date for so long will make it seem like a short pregnancy, right? I am so happy for you guys!
I hope you have another son and you can name him Bucky. Doesn't Bucky Buxton sound great?
hurray! i'm so glad you were finally able to get a date (somewhat) nailed down. you hardly are "fat" though!
what fun! What are you hoping for...boy or girl?
I still don't think it is fair that you are still in your regular clothes and I have to be in maternity clothes at 5 weeks. Seriously... I always felt better when I told myself that all women having their 4th child got huge right away. You blew that theory all to pieces! :0) You really do look great.
Yay!!! I had no idea you were that far along. Hayden is a little stinker, you do not look fat.
Congrats Jen! How exciting for you guys! Maybe by the time you have your ultrasound you will be able to tell what it is. LOL
Congrats to you guys! 4 is a good number... until you have the next one, then that's a good number too! I'm guessing it'll be a boy (just because that's the way ours are). Keep us posted on all the details!
Congrats on the pregnancy, Jen! I'm sorry I have to read your blog occassionally to catch up, but I'm so happy for you guys! I know what you mean about this AC upgrade stuff--can't wait till it's over. Good luck with you pregnancy!
Yeah- I can finally start spreading the word that I'm going to be an aunt again:)
Love you!
Yeah!! We are all happy for you.
Congratulations! It sounds like a lot of the Bunkall ladies are going to be pregnant together again, but I can promise you that this time we won't have any babies during the same week (which would of made it 3 times in a row :)-- We're planning to wait until after graduation before we even start thinking about the next one. Good luck with everything! And perhaps that baby can be the newest addition for more than 1 day! :)
Jenn...Dave, you naughty kids! Out there making babies...good for you! We are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the fourth production of you two! So happy!
Congrats!!! How exciting! You AND Amy! Can't wait for updates! :)
Yay! I love hearing good news!
Post a Comment