Friday, March 20, 2009

What we are having

This week I went in for an ultrasound. Although we found out we are not as far along as previously thought (totally bummed) we did find out we are going to be having another girl! We really didn't care one way or the other but thought a girl would be nice so Maren would have a sister (I LOVE having sisters). So now we have to come up with some names - any thoughts?

16 comments:

Marie said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm sure Maren will love it. 2 and 2 for you....great ratio so far!! Hope you're feeling well and I'm sure you're enjoying having Dave home. Miss you!

Cara said...

Yay! Congrats! Two boys and two girls are perfect!

Cade said...

I like Mari then the girls could be Maren and Mari.

Leandra said...

Congrads are in order! so excited for you and the great news! It will be nice because maren will have a little sister, evens out well! Hope all is well with all of you and CONGRADS :)

Jill said...

Hooray! I am thrilled that you are having a girl. Maren will be such a cute big sister. Plus, I love any chance I have to buy girl clothes.

Janaca said...

2 Boys and 2 Girls, how perfect! That's so fun. As for names, good luck. I'm not so great in that department myself and have a hard time deciding.

Kathleen said...

congrats on a sister for maren--she'll be thrilled in the years to come :-). names??? hmmm...i'm rather partial to kathleen. j/k. i'm sure you'll come up with something beautiful!

The Brough Family said...

Congrats... how fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls. I totally agree on the sister thing, yea for maren!!

Amber M. said...

SO, so great!! We're so delighted for you guys, but especially for Maren!!

My friend has a Maren and her second little girl is named Eliza. Cute, cute!

Camie said...

AHHH!! I am so so so excited for you. What a perfect outcome. I love baby name talk.

Walker said...

Oh Jenn, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Sherrie said...

OH Jen! How exciting for you guys and Maren! When is this little one due?

denos5 said...

We are really excited for you. It will be awesome for Maren to have a sister. There is nothing better!! I love the name Emma, I don't know why, it just makes me smile.

Tonia said...

that is so fun...sisters are the best...my girl name was Lindsey! I guess I will never get to use it!

Albanie said...

So happy for ya! And about you email- I might be coming by to pick "that" up! :)

Cam said...

Girls are so much fun! You already do great with names- congrats!