For dinner, Hayden chose his new favorite restaurant, Carlos O'Kelly's (I know, funny name for a Mexican restaurant). He absolutely loves the tacos. Afterwards, he opened the rest of his presents from family. He has really enjoyed all his gifts. We gave him a new bike (he has outgrown his first one), but it was cold and rainy most of the day- he was able to try it out today and with just a little frustration at first has made the adjustment. We're so proud of our little boy, he's growing up so fast!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Hayden Turned 7!
Yesterday was Hayden's Birthday. After weeks of counting down days, Hayden was so excited it was here. We started the day by going to the zoo. It was a bit chilly, but the buildings are always warm and toasty. After lunch at home, it was time for Hayden's party. He invited a few friends over and they went to the 3D movie "Monsters vs. Aliens" (a big hit for them). When they returned, Hayden opened his presents and we had cupcakes.
For dinner, Hayden chose his new favorite restaurant, Carlos O'Kelly's (I know, funny name for a Mexican restaurant). He absolutely loves the tacos. Afterwards, he opened the rest of his presents from family. He has really enjoyed all his gifts. We gave him a new bike (he has outgrown his first one), but it was cold and rainy most of the day- he was able to try it out today and with just a little frustration at first has made the adjustment. We're so proud of our little boy, he's growing up so fast!



For dinner, Hayden chose his new favorite restaurant, Carlos O'Kelly's (I know, funny name for a Mexican restaurant). He absolutely loves the tacos. Afterwards, he opened the rest of his presents from family. He has really enjoyed all his gifts. We gave him a new bike (he has outgrown his first one), but it was cold and rainy most of the day- he was able to try it out today and with just a little frustration at first has made the adjustment. We're so proud of our little boy, he's growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy birthday Hayden! Looks like you had a fabulous day!
happy birthday hayden! i love you!
Holy cow! I can't believe he is 7! He is so big now!
Happy Birthday Hayden! We are glad you had such a great day.
I can't think of a more fabulous birthday! You are lucky that his fav restaurant is carlos o kellys...mmm...I could use a little of that to night.
Sounds like a great party. I think it's still a great time to go to the zoo. I can't believe how old your kid are geting. Happy Birthday Hayden!
Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment