April and May are busy months for birthdays in our family. Today happens to be Tanner's birthday. He is now 4 - which is still hard to believe. Although we will miss Daddy, we are excited to get a visit from Grandma. She is flying in this afternoon and will stay all week. Tanner is looking forward to opening his presents tonight and to his FIRST birthday party on Saturday.
Then and Now:

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tanner. It is a big month for you guys.
Hope you have a fabulous Day Buddy!
Happy Birthday Tanner. Wish I could have come with Mom to visit but so excited to see you next month. Love you!
Happy Birthday Tanner! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Good luck with the party, Jenn. I'm sure the kids will love all of your ideas.
Happy Birthday to the boys! I hope you are surviving without Dave!
Post a Comment