The fabric I bought for my project
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Grandma's Visit and Tanner's Party
My mom was able to come visit us last week. It was so fun for me and the kids to see her. Maren, who usually is such a Mommy's girl, immediately warmed up to her and just adored her. My mom was was able to help watch the kids (such a relief to get a break), start a fun project together using my sewing machine for the first time, help with Tanner's Diego party and explore a little of Lincoln with me (if you ever get to Lincoln - you should go to Aunt Patty's Attic, it was such a fun store). Her visit was also filled with Jane Austen. We watched a new show called 'Lost in Austen' that had such a fun twist on P&P (a modern day girl switches places with Elizabeth Bennett causing mayhem to the story) and also the classic Pride and Prejudice film. Thanks for coming mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I am totally on a Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, etc. kick right now - wish you were here for company!!!! I actually just bough a whole bunch of the books by them and other similar authors off of eBay because I don't have anything to do at night if all of the chores are done. Anyway, love that fabric - can't wait to see what you make with it!!
So what is the fun project....inquiring minds want to know???? It is always fun to have moms come to visit! Tanners birthday looked like loads of fun!
Life is great when mom comes to town isn't it!? Love the pics from the party. Sara had a great time!
I really am so impressed that you are ambitious enough to take on a sewing project. I look forward to seeing your wall hanging. The Diego jungle hats looked great! We can't wait until your visit!
Sounds like you had a great time. Glad Mom was able to make it out. Hopefully I make it out again.
Love the pictures of Tanner's birthday party.
Make sure you post a picture of your completed project.
That looks like a lot of fun. You will have to tell me what you are doing for a project
Post a Comment