Last night I was able to go to the show
Wicked with a group of friends. It was truly spectacular and I'm still in awe of the amazing talent of the performers. I was only familiar with one song from the show (Popular - which is still my favorite) but fell in love with all the songs, as well as the story. It was a great night out with the girls!

Liz, myself, Amber, Janene, Lacey, and Jen in front of the Orpheum Theater
(Don't I have pretty friends?)

Eating at Red Robin before the show
Today also happens to be Dave and I's 9th Anniversary. Sadly, we will have to wait to celebrate when he comes home from his deployment. But I will be thinking about him a lot today, and remembering that wonderful day nine years ago. It has been a great adventure since, including many moves, three children - plus one on the way, and countless awesome memories together. I love you honey!!!

13 comments:
Wish I was there to go with you all! I am so jealous!
Happy Anniversary! Sorry you two aren't together though!
When does Dave get home?
I am missing you guys!
You guys are so cute and look so happy. Happy 9th!
I had so much fun last night...
Happy Anniversary... what a bummer he is gone. Hope you celebrate big when he gets home. Last night was AWESOME!!!
I will watch your kiddos so you can spend the day together when he gets home. I think we need to make it a yearly tradition and go to a show every year for girls night out.
That pic is so cute of you two. You look the same. :) Chris and I get to go to Wicked next week. I'm glad you guys had a good time and it makes me even more excited.
We took our kids about a month ago to the Capitol Theater in SLC and witnessed that spectacular production. I HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR GOOD is a favorite of mine. It's a great cleverly written story and fun music. We had an awesome cast. It was fo fun. I love live productions. Hope you and Dave get to do some fun things when he returns. What a challenge to be alone for so many weeks and months. Thinking of you and hoping things are going well.
Sounds like you had a great night.
The picture of you two is adorable. I agree, you haven't changed a bit!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I heard the show was good.
Happy Anniversary!!
Lucky you!! I saw it with Susan and others in the fam. Loved it!!!! I chatted with David via IM the other night - it was 10:30 pm here and 7:30 am there.
What a beautiful bride and definitely a beautiful group of ladies. I wish I could've gone with you all. What a fun time.
Congrats on 9 years and more to go. I love your wedding picture, you have not changed much at all. Also, my favorite song on Wicked is Popular too!
I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked! Sounds like you a had a great night with friends.
Happy 9 years together with Dave!
I've heard a lot of good things about wicked. I wish I would have seen it when it was in SC. You look so cute with your baby bump. Happy anniversary....a little late!
Post a Comment