Highlights from our trip include visits to This is the Place, Hogle Zoo, Natural History Museum, shopping, pedicure with my Mom and sister Amy, Oquirrh Temple Open House, and visiting with family. I was able to see aunts, uncles, and cousins on both sides as well as see Dave's family. Hayden and Tanner especially enjoyed seeing their cousins and introducing them to Bakugans (my boys are just a tad obsessed lately with theirs).
Here are some pics:
Hayden and Tanner with cousins Logan and Landon
3 comments:
That looks like such fun. We are glad you are back though.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hadn't seen the shots of the boys swimming. We loved having you here. Logan and Landon had such fun with your kids. Now, thanks to the Bakugans that you introduced us to, a little part of Hayden and Tanner will stay with us forever!
It looks like you guys had a blast. My kids are so happy you guys are home. I hope Dave got home okay.
Post a Comment