Maren turned two while we were in Utah. It was fun to be at my parents and have them help us celebrate her birthday. We enjoyed cupcakes and then she opened up some fun presents. I'm so glad Maren is in our family. We love her fun attitude (most of the time) and seeing her grow and learn.
8 comments:
She's gotten so big!! I can't believe I haven't gotten to meet her yet. We'll have to fix that, somehow! Happy belated birthday, Maren!
happy birthday, maren! 'glad you're back--it looks like you had a great trip!
Cute Cute! We think she is great!!
HOLY COW...TWO! I can't believe it...Happy Birthday Maren!
Maren is darling. I could listen to her talk all day long, I think she is so cute.
She is such a cute little girl, can't believe it has already been two years since you had her.
She is getting to be BIG! Glad that you are all here in Utah :) It will be good to see you Dave and the kids again!
What a fun time to celebrate. Two...thats big time!!! She is darling.
Post a Comment