Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Grin


After a long school year, with friends losing their teeth left and right, Hayden has finally lost one of his own teeth! It became loose over 2 weeks ago and was quite an exciting thing to discover for both Hayden and I. For me, it's another milestone that tells me Hayden is growing up! After a quick visit over to the Boggess' to show Kaitlyn his new grin, Hayden wrapped up his tooth and put it under his pillow. What excitement this morning as he found the tooth fairy had visited and brought him some shiny quarters.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

I love it! I want to let you know that after you left last night, all Kaitlyn could talk about was Hayden's lost tooth. She was almost as excited as he was! I am think that Kaitlyn will lose another tooth in a week or so. They are growing up so fast.

Tonia Marie said...

Yeah Hayden! We know how it feels to be one of the last ones in the class to loose one! Sounds like the toothfairy was good to you!

Albanie said...

Hooray! He's getting so big and so cute even with a little hole in hos mouth! :)

Camie said...

What a champ! I bet he was one proud little boy!

The Brough Family said...

What a great smile!!

Amy said...

Yeah for Hayden! He is growing up so fast. What a handsome little boy you have.

Marie said...

Oh yay for Hayden!! BTW, I am getting caught up - I thought I put your blog in my google reader (it lets me know when people have new posts) but evidently NOT as the last time I posted was the last update I got. I have some catching up to do! :)