Dave and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary today. It has been fun to think back on our wedding day and all the fun and celebration that went along with it. We plan on re-watching our wedding video to really refresh our memories. Through the years we have had plenty of ups and downs but I wouldn't have wanted to spend them with anyone else.
Here is a picture of us that we included in our announcements. Ahhh, we were so young.
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Fun to see the pic of you two back then.
Aren't you guys CUTE?!! Happy anniversary!
Actually Jenn I think you guys look younger and better now! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys get to go out and celebrate!
What a fun time to reflect on. Hope you get to go out and celebrate. Let me know if you need a sitter.
happy anniversary! you guys are so adorable!
It's been eight years already? No way! We're glad you stuck by 'ol Davey Poo. You are a great addition to our crazy fam!
I remember that day well. You looked beautiful and still do! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary, a little late!! :) Ours is next week. Anyway, I can't believe how young you look, but I don't mean to say you look old now or anything! You just look like you're fresh out of highschool or something! ;)
Post a Comment