Monday, May 19, 2008

Zoo Pictures





Shortly after Dave came home, we visited the zoo. Nothing special about that, we've been to the zoo numerous times before. But this trip was unique for us. It happened to be the first time we have taken our own camera with us. I've been meaning to post these pictures for quite awhile but hadn't downloaded them from the camera.

It was a perfect day to go the zoo, a warm, sunny, weekday afternoon. We practically had the zoo to ourselves. Our kids enjoyed climbing and posing with the animal statues (Dave as well). This is definitely a very fun thing to do in Omaha. I hope my kids never tire of going there.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

emily LOVES the "statue park"! the weather has been perfect lately, hasn't it?

Lacey said...

Come on, where is the picture of you lounging on the lizard or sitting on the monkey? (Hee! Hee!) The pictures are adorable!

Amber M. said...

Wanna go together sometime this summer? We just got our new zoo pass!

Albanie said...

I love that place and miss it tons! That's the first thing Kael talks about when I bring up our visit to Nebraska- the zoo! Glad you guys had fun!

Camie said...

For some reason Drew never tires of it. ITs so nice when you go on the 'perfect' day. Warm and no people!