She is precious, and so is Maren :)
She's darling!! And those cheeks...kissable!
Look at that cute little round face! She is darling! She's really getting her own look. It's amazing how quickly they change. Please call me if you need help. I'd love the blessings I'd get from helping a new momma. :)
she's really beautiful! very sweet pictures.
Jenn...she is so precious! Both of your girls are!
Jenn, I hope you are having lots more kids because they are adorable...man those cheeks!
How sweet, congrats on your little girl! She is beautiful!
How cute! I love the chubby cheeks - you having your baby just reminds some of us that we are next soon! Glad all went well.
They change so fast. Amazing how fast they grow. Hope you're enjoying the new little one as well as keeping up with the other three.
So sweet!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She is precious, and so is Maren :)
She's darling!! And those cheeks...kissable!
Look at that cute little round face! She is darling! She's really getting her own look. It's amazing how quickly they change. Please call me if you need help. I'd love the blessings I'd get from helping a new momma. :)
she's really beautiful! very sweet pictures.
Jenn...she is so precious! Both of your girls are!
Jenn, I hope you are having lots more kids because they are adorable...man those cheeks!
How sweet, congrats on your little girl! She is beautiful!
How cute! I love the chubby cheeks - you having your baby just reminds some of us that we are next soon! Glad all went well.
They change so fast. Amazing how fast they grow. Hope you're enjoying the new little one as well as keeping up with the other three.
So sweet!!
Post a Comment