Tanner had his first day of preschool yesterday. We have put him in a class at the YMCA - after many recommendations from our friends in the ward here. He was VERY excited to get a new shirt, his own backpack and head off to school like his brother Hayden. He is in the yellow class taught by Ms. Kerri and loved it.
4 comments:
Oh, yes, the A&E version of pride and prejudice is the best. Matt thinks I am insane, but what do men know about P&P. Adorable blog!
We loved the YMCA. Tanner will do GREAT there!
I love the picture of the new shirt and backpack. Hooray for Tanner! I hope that he shares more details of school with you than I am getting from Logan. I wish I could be a little bug in the room and find out everything!
I can't believe little Tanner is in pre-school and Hayden in 2nd grade? Where has the time gone? Both Tanner and Hayden look so grown up!
Post a Comment