Saturday, September 5, 2009

Counting Down

We are starting the count down until our baby comes. We've scheduled an inducement to take place on the 8th - so THREE days (or less if I go on my own). My mom flies in today and I've been cleaning like crazy. It's almost here!

Also, I think we have finally decided on a name. She will be called Makenna.

8 comments:

Cara said...

Yay! Makenna is such a cute name...I have a niece with that name. Good luck! Let me know if you need anything!

Marie said...

Best wishes with everything! I'm sure it doesn't seem like it to you, but it seems like your pregnancy has flown by!! :) Take care, and we can't wait to meet her!!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Please call if you need anything! We will be here all weekend but next weekend we will be gone saturday and some of sunday. But other than that please call.

Jill said...

We finally know her name! Logan will be sad that you aren't going to call her Scarlet, but I love Makenna. Good luck these next few days. I wish we could be there to meet her. We love you!

Kathleen said...

holy cow! you're almost there! i can't believe it. 'glad you're going w/makenna--very sweet. we'll all be anxiously awaiting!

Von and Viv said...

We'll be thinking about you, and awaiting your call. Cute modern name. Glad your mom can be there to help. She's so lucky! We'll pray all goes well, and that Maren adjusts ok!

Janaca said...

Good luck! I hope it all goes well. That is such a cute name!

Camie said...

Oh Jenn, I am so excited for you! And what a perfect name....good luck and I will be checking in to see if you need anything...