Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby's Here!

The happy parents are thrilled to announce the arrival of Makenna Camille Buxton, born today at 12:42pm. Our 9 pound, 22 inch bundle of cuteness is healthy and doing very well, as is the mother who did just wonderful, so amazing.

Just shy of the 9 lb mark, but of course it gets rounded up. Also giving her lungs a good bit of exercise.

Jenn made it look so easy, look at that smile!

12 comments:

Marie said...

Awwww!!!! Congratulations guys!! She is BEAUTIFUL and Jenn, you look fabulous!! Can't wait to watch her grow, even if it is through blog-land. Take care!!

Lacey said...

She is so cute! I guess I was wrong when I said that she wouldn't be that big. :0) I wish I looked that good after pushing out a child.

Cara said...

Congrats! Jenn, you look wonderful! And Makenna is just beautiful! Let me know if you need anything. Please let me help you!

Jen Hallam said...

Welcome to your blessed family Makenna! I am so glad to hear that she is here and doing so well. And as usual, Jenn you are a trooper! Dave-congrats man!

Amber M. said...

Welcome to the world little one! You are loved from across the miles in Washington!

Cam said...

You look great Jenn! Congratulations guys- she's beautiful. Love the name too.

Jill said...

Thanks for posting the pictures so promptly, Dave. Makenna is beautiful. I'm so glad we could get a glimpse of her even from far away. Congratulations!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Way to go Jen!!! YOu look great!! and the baby is pretty dang cute too!! Call if you need anything. Cell is 208-360-8331. Get some good rest.

Kathleen said...

she sure is beautiful! (but, really, did we expect anything different??) congratulations to you all!

Janaca said...

You look so beautiful Jenn and your baby girl is so cute!!! Congrats and I'm glad to hear everything went well and that she is here and healthy. I can't believe you have 4 kids now!

Shauna said...

You both look beautiful! Congratulations!

Tonia said...

what a cutie! glad to hear everything went well! Congrats!