Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two VERY Nice Inventions and where I put my treasures

It is absolutely freezing here today. My computer says it is 20 degrees, and it definitely felt that cold when I went out to pick up Hayden from school. I feel like I have been living in my fleece jacket lately and cuddling under blankets all day. Two other things that have been keeping me warm are these:

My van seat heaters and
My electric blanket (isn't technology wonderful?)

Also, I found a place to put most of my new things. I decided the top of our bookcase would be a perfect spot.



5 comments:

Amber M. said...

LOVE 'em there. Great finds!

Camie said...

It looks like you have been a busy bee. So many cute things. Your house looks so cozy with all the lights and you definitely found some treasures at the brass armadillo. Glad all is well.

Camie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I always thought seat warmers in cars were ridiculous. That is, until I bought a car with seat warmers. Now, I love them! How did I ever live without them? Knowing how cold Omaha is, I'm sure you will get to enjoy them all winter long.

Tonia said...

love,love,love your great finds...how come I didn't know about that place? They look wonderful on your bookshelf!