Monday, December 8, 2008

New Treasures

I was introduced to an addictive place a few days ago. It is called The Brass Armadillo. It is an antique store with some pretty cool stuff. Thankfully, my friend Amber was there to help me figure out what was a good deal. Here is what I found and am thrilled to put in my home.

4 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Such great finds... hooray for you!

Amber M. said...

I had so much fun...can't wait to go back! Now you have to show us where you put all your treasures...

Kathleen said...

i LOVE the brass armadillo! great job at finding some good stuff!

Jcochran said...

you hit the jack pot!! I totally in love with your stuff, especially the window, what! the star, no I just love it all. We should go back soon and find me some more treasures! Jen C :>