Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lights

Jenn (with a little help from myself and the kids) put all the Christmas decorations out on display yesterday. It's amazing how all those little touches (some not so little) can change the feel so much. I think she did a 'brilliant' job.

Working on the tree

Lighted garlands on the railing

Another view

I added this because while I was fooling around with the camera Jenn was watching one of her favorite Christmas shows: White Christmas. (Tree lights reflecting off left half of screen)

11 comments:

Janaca said...

I love Christmas decorations! Yours look great. You guys did an awesome job.

Emily and Dan said...

Your house is absolutley gorgeous. I love the lights and garlands on the railing!

Kathleen said...

beautiful pictures and decorations! there's just something "magical" about how the house feels once they're up!

Cara said...

Love the railing, and the tree looks beautiful! Nice job guys! :)

Amber M. said...

Everything looks so beautiful...aren't white Christmas lights magical?

Jill said...

I love your tree! The star looks great up on top. By the way, I do not remember "White Christmas." I'm going to have to watch it this season.

Tonia said...

they look wonderful! It is amazing how great your home feels at christmas time with all the decorations up!

Amy said...

I love your decorations especially your garland! I wish we could come and see it personally- maybe one year.

Lacey said...

Maren just kills me! She is too cute. We also got our tree up and it does make the whole house feel much more festive.

Cam said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful! Our house looks pretty 'Charlie Brown' compared to yours! :) Good work.

Shauna said...

Everything looks like it's glowing! Beautiful! Absolutley love the garland...when I have stairs that's what I'm going to do! Love it!