Tuesday, November 4, 2008

$1.99


So... how long do you think this will last? Still, it's pretty nice, I'm not sure when I last saw a '1' leading the scoreboard up there.

-Dave

11 comments:

Lacey said...

Time for a happy dance!

Marie said...

I don't know what ours is today, but it's getting close. Yesterday it was $2.05 at a place where I get 3-cents off so mine would have been $2.02. If I bought $50 in groceries there, I could get 20-cents off, which would have made my gas cost $1.85. AMAZING!!!!!

Kathleen said...

isn't it great??! cubby filled up our camry for $26 yesterday--it's been QUITE a few years since that happened!

Amber M. said...

What a glorious sight...for sore eyes AND pocketbooks!

Candice and Nathan said...

I too am so excited that gas has gone down, though I am worried it won't last long. Lets pray it does!

Von and Viv said...

Wonder why super is less than regular unleaded?

Amy said...

Are you serious! We did get down to $2.39 last I saw- hopefully we will see a $1 soon!

Dave said...

They put 10% ethanol into the mid-grade, which drops the price about 20 cents, making it a little cheaper than the regular grade.

Tonia said...

today ours in Missouri is $1.86 Yippee!

Von and Viv said...

our is finally under $2 now. Saw $1.89 yesterday, but mostly around $1.93-95. Fill em up!!

deanna camper said...

I filled up for $1.59 today!!