All you moms know that when things get super quiet with your kids - usually something is amiss. I went to check on Tanner the other day and discovered this. He decided to 'highlight' his face.
Not Tanner! He would never get himself into trouble! :0) Hey, at least it wasn't a black permanent marker. Now that would have been lovely. He cracks me up.
Holy cow! Tanner is so old! and don't get me started on Hayden!! :) Glad to stumble upon your blog - hope all is well! Shoot me an email, so I can hook you up to ours! Chelsea.lundberg@gmail.com
12 comments:
He he he. Kind of like a super hero mask - like Robin or something :) At least it wasn't permanent marker, huh?
Oh Jenn,
The things the kids do! He looks like a superhero! I remember the many things my kids have gotten into! Enjoy the moment.
Not Tanner! He would never get himself into trouble! :0) Hey, at least it wasn't a black permanent marker. Now that would have been lovely. He cracks me up.
I think he actually did a fairly decent job...:)
NIIIICE!:-)
Was he trying to draw sunglasses or a mask? How funny is that. Cute kid.
Sometimes the only thing you can do is laugh!
I think he's getting excited about Halloween and putting a mask over his eyes. Cute!
I know that quiet sound all too well. Lots of things can happen in a very short time. Amazing how fast they are.
So cute. I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. We missed you today. Love you!!
Too funny! I've had fun looking at your blog, and hope you don't mind if I add you to our list.
Holy cow! Tanner is so old! and don't get me started on Hayden!! :) Glad to stumble upon your blog - hope all is well! Shoot me an email, so I can hook you up to ours! Chelsea.lundberg@gmail.com
Post a Comment