Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged...Multiple Times

Multiple friends had tagged me to list 6 random things, or quirks about myself. Well, today the fifth person, my wonderful sister Amy tagged me. So I'm FINALLY going to do it. (Plus I feel like my life has been very boring lately with nothing to blog about)

1. I love to eat cookie dough. All kinds are fair game. But if it is chocolate chip cookie dough, I prefer to not eat the dough with the chocolate chips. But if I am eating a chocolate chip cookie, I have to have chocolate chips in every bite.

2. Like my sister, I am a weeper. All sorts of things sets me off. Commercials, movies, testimony meeting, the Primary Program, etc. Hayden always exclaims, 'why are you crying'? I really wish I knew.

3. I really enjoy working outside in my yard. I had to start mowing my lawn when Dave was first deployed, but realize it is nice being outside and accomplishing something. Now that Dave is home, I still want to be the one out there mowing, while Dave is keeping an eye on the kids. (It is the same with shoveling snow)

4. Unlike my friend Rachel, I am not a morning person. I usually wake up grumpy. Growing up my siblings have since told me, that they would argue over who would come and wake me up. Luckily, Dave does not like to sleep in and gets up with the kids on weekends...what a wonderful man.

5. I am not a dog person (or any type of pet for that matter). I don't like the way they smell, shed, or jump up on people. I can't imagine taking care of a dog when it already takes so much work with three kids. In the last year we have found out that Hayden is allergic to both dogs and cats - a great excuse to never get one.

6. I love puzzles. Every now and then, the puzzle itch hits me and I will get a puzzle out to work on. I also like puzzle games such as Mahjong Titans and Sudoku.

4 comments:

Camie said...

Okay its final we are getting a puzzle and whipping up some cookie doough and going at it!

Camie said...

Seriously!

Kathleen said...

ooohhhh..."puzzling" was a verb when i was growing up! we always try and do a big one around the holidays at my mom's house. (last year, my sister got a 2000 piece one--8 months later, it's done!)

Cam said...

I love reading these- it's fun to find out random, interesting things about people. I am with you on the cookie dough- I love the choc. chips in my cookie, not so much in the pieces of dough I eat. And good for you on having a good excuse to be pet-less! :)