Friday, October 31, 2008

This is Halloween, Everybody Make a Scene

Our little trick-or-treaters had a fun time tonight. We joined up with the Boggess family and made some spooktacular rounds. Hayden dressed as an angst-filled teenage Anakin Skywalker, Tanner was a root-tootin' Cowboy, and Maren was just about the most scrumptious little Candy Corn you've ever seen.



15 comments:

Amber M. said...

Oh.My.Goodness. What cute kids! Wasn't last night gorgeous??

Lacey said...

She was too cute walking down the sidewalk in her little candy corn costume. Adorable!

Tonia said...

Jenn...they look sooo cute. I here your weather was perfect! Glad to hear. Looks like you had a great time! lots of candy I bet!

I miss you!

Cara said...

Man, Hayden was a serious Anakin. Looks like he had fun playing the part! :)

Botill Family said...

Hayden looked like the perfect Anakin! And I LOVED the candy corn costume. She is so cute!

Kathleen said...

the kids looked great! little miss maren was just darling. glad everyone had fun!

Albanie said...

Holy Cow! That's the cutest little candy corn I've ever seen. Ha! They look great!

Walker said...

Those are some cool costumes, the the little one!

Von and Viv said...

thanks for sharing. Maren is adorable! Hope it was a fun Halloween.

Rachel said...

I love the candy corn costume!!! Maren looks adorable.

Janaca said...

Your kids look great! I do have to say I LOVE the candy corn costume. It is so adorable. Glad you guys had fun!

Jill said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It was such fun to see the kids in their costumes. Thank heavens for mom and her sewing skills!

Camie said...

I wouldn't mind having that little candy corn...so darling

Candice and Nathan said...

I love love love the candy corn costume, she is soooooooo cute!

Cam said...

I love the costumes! So, when I came to your blog today I saw your jedi post and thought that's how you dressed them up for halloween- funny, huh? I love the candy corn costume especially, it's adorable!