Thursday, October 16, 2008

Headache! (With a capital H)


Today a crew has started repairing some cracks in the road in front of our house. The kids think it is so exciting to watch, but you can imagine the sound of a machine breaking up all that concrete. Hopefully, this process won't take too long and we can get our quiet neighborhood back.

8 comments:

Candice and Nathan said...

My boys would love something like that to happen to us, though I share your view that it must be kind of annoying. Hopefully they're not working during morning hours!

Janaca said...

That doesn't sound like to much fun for you, but at least the kids are entertained! Hope they get it done quick.

Rachel said...

I can't believe how loud they were. I did feel bad for you and hope Maren was able to sleep through it.

Marie said...

So are they done yet? I hope so!!

Camie said...

Oh the nerve...

The Brough Family said...

Hope it's over fast!!! Fun for boys... not for mommy's or sleeping one your olds I imagine.

Lacey said...

The funniest part is how excited your boys were over the road being fixed. It's crazy how the things that drive us crazy make their day.

Kathleen said...

christian LOVED it when they were fixing our street...i was just grateful they took their lunch breaks during naptime. is it over yet???