Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Season is....summer?


Hayden has had an obsession with long pants the last year or so. He also has a favorite shirt - a long-sleeved shirt. After a long summer last year of trying to get him to wear shorts, this year I gave him no other choice. But after much begging, I gave in today to let him wear his favorite outfit for a few hours after church. He really wanted to wear them outside as he rode his bike but I thought he might get heat stroke. What a funny kid. (Sorry the picture wasn't focused)

10 comments:

Lacey said...

What, no cowboy boots?!?! He makes me chuckle!

Tonia said...

Those boys can be so determined can't they!

Walker said...

It is so funny how they get attached to that one outfit and have to wear it. Xavier is the same way.

Amber M. said...

Isn't it fun when they get their own opinions about things??

Camie said...

What a nut! you would think after a few minutes out in the heat in that outfit he would be all for shorts. At least he took his shoes off at the sprinkler park!

Sherrie said...

Jenn,

I still can't get over how BIG your kids are! The last time I saw them Hayden was only 2!
I had to laugh when reading this, Samuel was the same way. Still that way. Get a certain outfit and wear it till I have to pull it off him to wash it. LOL

The Brough Family said...

Must be a boy thing... I can't keep my girls in one outfit a day, let alone the same one over and over.

Albanie said...

That is so funny that he loves his winter clothes. I put on some pants on Avery the first time yesterday (since we were here last) and she kept grabbing at the bottoms trying to get them off. Not used to that I guess...

Rachel said...

That makes me laugh. I love how that are so stubborn when it makes absolutely no sense.

Marie said...

Sarah is SO bad about clothes. She usually wants to wear pants (when it's hot) or a dress outside (when it's snowing or something) or doesn't want to change out of pj's when we need to go out, or will refuse to change her top or bottom that she chose herself SO THAT IT WILL MATCH (she loves to wear totally mismatched colors/patterns together). I guess I'm just not in touch with her kind of style ;) The boys have gotten so big!!!