We also love Papillion Days. We enjoyed going last year for the first time and were excited to go again this year. We enjoy eating outrageously priced food, checking out quirky booths, and then finishing the evening with carnival rides with the kids. Hayden especially loves the giant ferris wheel (Tanner wouldn't go on it). We didn't make it to the parade this year (Dave left that day - Again!) but look forward to it next year.
Pictures of us at the carnival.
Hayden, with Dave, on the ferris wheel
Tanner on the Merry-go-round.
Maren was such a trooper. She was quite happy in her stroller.
The boys on a crazy motorcycle ride.
Waving to the boys while they were on a ride.
8 comments:
Love the pictures. Tanner looks like he enjoyed at least some of the rides. I don't know how I would keep from going crazy if you weren't here with me. I'm glad you decided to move this way after we did.
We love it here, too. No place I'd rather be...except maybe Hawaii.
Papillion Days looked like a HIT. Your kids are so cute...love the one of Hayden in the Ferris Wheel.
Your family is cute. I can't believe how big Hayden, Tanner and Maren are getting. We miss you terribly but so glad that you are having a great time in Papillion. Just about two weeks we get to see you!!!
Love you!
Amen to that... we love Papillion too! Glad you had a great family day before Dave left.
i'm so glad you all love my hometown! i always thought i was a bit biased with how nice it is! darling pictures!
I was just getting use to the fact of us leaving and now I am sad all over again. We love Papillion too!
We are so glad the Boggess' pointed you in the Papillion direction as well.
So glad to see that we are not the only ones who have come to love it here, it has been a great place for us as well. Cute pictures at the carnival, the kids look like they are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment