Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Maren's Birthday


Maren turned one last Friday! We had a fun day celebrating with her. We went to the zoo early that morning. After a crazy storm that night we weren't sure what to expect of the weather, but it was gorgeous. We happened upon the cat complex, somewhere we'd never been before. We sure enjoyed looking at the tigers and lions. That afternoon, Dave took some pictures of Maren in our backyard. Finally, for dinner we went to McDonald's - always a favorite for our kids (yes, even Maren loves to eat their chicken nuggets and fries).


6 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Happy b-day Maren... she is such a cutie, I can't believe she's a year old.

Lacey said...

I love the pictures outside. She is such a doll. Can't wait to see how tiny she is at her appointment in a couple of weeks. You know she isn't going to be anywhere near 20 pounds.

Tonia said...

wow I can't believe she is one already. she is soooo cute! Happy birthday Maren!

Camie said...

Happy birthday maren! What a big mile marker!

Jill said...

Love the pictures. I'm glad Maren had a great birthday. By the way, do you realize that I don't have a single picture of Maren to hang on my fridge with all the other cousins? If you have one to send my way, I would love it!

Mama Blogger said...

Can't believe she is one year. Where did it go? Happy Birthday, Maren.