Friday, December 2, 2011

On Board!

We sailed on the Carnival Victory ship.  We've never cruised before so we can't compare it to anything, but we really liked our ship.  Our room seemed spacious, the food was yummy, and we had fun aboard.  The only thing that started bothering me was servers asking me if I wanted a drink every 20 minutes (at least that's what it felt like).

 Our ship

 Jason and Dave as we explored the ship

 Dang seahorse that all of us would run into EVERY day

 Our first night's dinner

 The ULTIMATE dessert - warm melting chocolate cake, I had it every single night - the others had it at least 4 or 5 times

 There was a sail-away party the first night where Janene and I dragged our husbands out on the dance floor

 On elegant night with our awesome waiter Neb, from Serbia

 Jason and Janene


 Not too often we get to be fancy

 Almost every night we would go to a show

On a few nights we were able to see the family, friendly comics

No comments: