What I love about Christmas is the traditions. We always know exactly what we are going to do...and I love it. The kids woke up very excited since Santa found his way to us in Utah. The kids opened up those gifts as well as the gifts from us. A bit later, my siblings came on over and we enjoyed the scrumptious traditional Christmas breakfast (egg-sausage casserole and pull-a-parts). We then opened up gifts from each other. Next is a visit with Dave's family with more presents followed by a nice lunch. Our last visit is to my grandparents house. We eat some more food and visit with my aunts, uncles, and cousins whom I don't see very often. After the day is over I feel so tired - but it really is a wonderful way to celebrate the day.
Can hardly wait a second longer...wanting to open some presents!
Hayden got a Harry Potter Wand
Tanner got Stinky the Garbage truck (more to come on what Hayden is holding)
Maren and lots of princesses (she is really loving anything princess right now)

Makenna loving the paper and ribbons
Bunkall cousins
Dave's crazy family
No comments:
Post a Comment