Out of our three kids, we never thought Maren would be the first to break a bone. But almost two weeks ago Maren fell off of Dave and I's bed and broke her arm. Five days later she had a bright pink cast put on her arm. Fortunately, Maren has not let this interrupt her life. She is walking and playing like it isn't even there. We've got two more weeks until it comes off.
13 comments:
Oh, did it separate at the elbow? That's the most common children's arm break. I did it off of a tiny bike with traning wheels when I was 5 and Emma did it falling out of our van when she wouldn't wait for me to help her out - remember that? Hope it heals correctly and make sure to get the cast off on time so that her skin doesn't grow into the cast like Emma's. The doctor kept cancelling on us. It was HORRIBLE and kids heal VERY quickly. Hope it doesn't cause to many problems for her!!
Oh the poor thing! I haven't seen her so I had no idea! Hope the next couple weeks go by quickly for you both!
OH MY!! Thank goodness they have pink casts now so that it won't interfere with her feminine sensibilities.:-)
yeah, she didn't seem too bothered by it on sunday! what a trouper! i'm glad that it comes off so soon and that she'll be okay!
I can't believe. Although her little pink cast is definitely styling.
How sad! At least it doesn't seem to be bothering her. Girl will be girl I guess!
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that happened! Horray for pink, I guess!
Very true! You would guess that one your boys would break something. They are all boy! I do think it is a darn cute accessory though.
Oh Jenn! I can't believe that! Well I am glad she hasn't let it slow her down! it is kind of cute being pink and all...something to scrapbook though! miss you guys! Tonia
See, I thought it was my kids that feel off the bed, but they didn't break anything. It's a good thing they have pink casts for cute little girls!
Maren looks darling, even with a broken bone! I am dreading the day when one of my boys gets seriously injured (I'm sure we won't avoid it with the crazy stunts they pull). I'm sure you were a calm, cool, and collected mom when Maren fell down.
Hey Girl,
You have been tagged! To see what you have to do, check out my blog.
Love ya
Sherrie
It always makes me so sad to see her cast. Though she does look cute sporting it around.
Post a Comment