Maren got her cast off last week. She wore it for three weeks and the doctor says her bones have healed well. It is so nice having it off (I got clunked in the head one too many times). She is enjoying the use of her arm as well.
No cast!
The day before it came off we all wrote on her cast.
I'm glad that Maren's cast is off. It still makes me laugh to imagine her using it to hit Tanner's head (poor kid). Little kids are pretty resourceful, aren't they?
Yeah, and I've had my fingers crossed that her arm won't bend funny now like Emma's does...remember??? She is ever the graceful ballerina, until you see that arm!! Ahh!!! :)
She is so cute! I still can't believe you had a baby girl. You've been tagged by me, so if you want to check out the rules go to my blog. You don't have to play, because I usually don't myself, but I thought hey I'll do it just this once!
10 comments:
I'm glad that Maren's cast is off. It still makes me laugh to imagine her using it to hit Tanner's head (poor kid). Little kids are pretty resourceful, aren't they?
Yeah for Marin! It was good to talk to you last week! Hope to hear from you soon!
She's just that much CUTER without the darn cast!
Yeah, and I've had my fingers crossed that her arm won't bend funny now like Emma's does...remember??? She is ever the graceful ballerina, until you see that arm!! Ahh!!! :)
Good for her! I'm sure it's nice to have it off.
Yay!!! Life is good again!
hooray for no cast! i'm sure she's enjoying the freedom :-).
She is so cute! I still can't believe you had a baby girl. You've been tagged by me, so if you want to check out the rules go to my blog. You don't have to play, because I usually don't myself, but I thought hey I'll do it just this once!
Hooray for you guys. Glad it healed well. I can imagine a one year old wielding a heavy cast like that could be pretty scary.
Yeah!!! I bet she loves having it off.
Post a Comment