My sister, Amy, tagged me - Here I go...
10 Years Ago...
I was 20 - Wow! that seems so young now. I was working on getting my Associates Degree at Salt Lake Community College. I was employed at Cigna Health Insurance. I worked as their gopher doing anything they needed. I would copy, file, fax, and mail things for them.
5 Years Ago...
Hayden had recently turned 1. He was taking his first steps around this time. I was so happy to be able to stay home and take care of him. Dave was getting ready to graduate (finally!!!) from USU and be commissioned in the US Air Force. We also were getting ready to move from our tiny apartment in USU student housing to my parents house for the month of May, before moving to Texas.
5 Months Ago...
Dave had recently come back from his first deployment. We were visiting our families in Utah for a much needed vacation. We always enjoy seeing our families.
5 Things on my to do list...
1. Clean, clean, clean (my house is very cluttered)
2. Run - trying to do more frequently
3. Laundry
4. Call the fence company
5. Call my grandparents
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Crackers (Wheat Thins, Ritz)
2. Cheese
3. Most anything chocolate
4. Dry cereal
5. Popcorn
5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire...
1. Pay off our debt
2. Update my wardrobe
3. Buy a family van
4. Help those in need
5. Go on a nice vacation to some exotic location
5 of my bad habits...
1. Procrastinate a lot
2. I always have lots of piles around my house
3. Watch too much TV
4. Get mad at other drivers
5. Don't eat well
5 Places I have lived...
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Abilene, TX
4. Del Rio, TX
5. Omaha, NE
5 Jobs that I have had...
1. Worked at a movie theater as my first job. I started in concessions and then worked up to the box office.
2. I worked as a temp at American Express for three consecutive summers. I did data entry.
3. I was a janitor for a junior high. Not my favorite job!
4. Worked in the GIS Lab at USU. I helped digitize maps and also create new maps from information we got from GPS.
5. While Dave finished his degree I worked in the Purchasing department of USU.
5 Things people don't know about me...
1. I've never had surgery
2. I hate chocolate cake
3. My favorite color is green
4. I broke my foot while pregnant with Tanner
5. I watch a lot of reality shows
1 comment:
How fun to read! Remember when you took to me to see Thumbilina when you worked at the movies?
Post a Comment