Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Dave's Delay
This week was supposed to be a joyful reunion of our family. Dave was to come home either the 20th or the 21st. But alas, he has been delayed. The company that supplies planes for the troops to come home on has gone bankrupt. As a result, there are delays for everyone coming home (troops headed for the desert are the main priority). Last night I finally found out he will be coming home this Saturday. I'm quite put out by the delay. I haven't seen Dave for 16 weeks! It's been so long. But I hope this week will go by quickly for all of us (Dave is extremely bored over there doing nothing!). I'm just going to have to try my best to be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Jenn sorry to hear about the delay. I be praying for you that he comes home of Saturday. Your kids are adorable! Maren is growing so quickly. So is a girl really that scary? Thanks for the invite to the blog.
Jenn, it's Albanie! So glad you have joined the blog world. I'm sorry that you'll have to wait longer to see your hubby. How do you guys do it? I don't think I could be as patient, etc. Maren is getting so big. What a cutie! Come on over to my blog if you haven't already!
Jenn I'm sorry about Dave's delay. I can't imagine what these past weeks have been like for you- just know that you and your family are in our prayers every day. You are an amazing example to me- thank you for all you do!
welcome to the blogging world! i thought about calling you today and seeing if dave made it home...i'm sorry that he was delayed. at least you have a date though---and it's coming up soon!!! (i'm sure it's not soon enough though...) 'see you at book club tomorrow!
What a bummer! I was so hoping you were enjoying having him home by now. Glad you've joined the blogging world!!
I hope this week is going quickly for you! I like your new blog; it will be fun to read. The picture of your kids is adorable. Do you have a spare copy that I could hang on my fridge?
Hey lady! Just when you thought it was safe, I track you down in the blog-o-sphere.
I hope the delay is short and Dave is home soon!
You know, things just never are easy in the Air Force. I still think we need to boycott! lol! You have no idea how badly I need a playdate and my sanity time that you provide. The good news is that I will be back soon but you will need some time with Dave before I start hounding you for a playdate.
yeah Dave comes home tomorrow! Now Tanner can stop asking for him every 5 minutes! He was so cute the other day and really has missed his dad too!
Bring him home! Just bring my cuzzie poo home!
Post a Comment