Monday, April 14, 2008

Maren's Mobility




Maren began doing the army crawl a month or so ago. But in the last couple weeks she has progressed to crawling. She has been very slow and not willing to explore - fine by me. But on Friday she ventured out of a room for the first time. She made her way from the family room to the kitchen and wiggled her way under the table. When I realized she was gone I found her sitting under the table enjoying a good chew on one of Tanner's many discarded cups. It just made me smile seeing her just sitting there, so I grabbed the camera. Later that day she began laughing hysterically every time Hayden threw a ball in the air. The last picture I am attaching captures her laughing at Hayden.

3 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute! How exiting for her to start crawling. I'm still working on getting Addy to sit by herself. Love that you started your blog!
Love and miss you.

Mama Blogger said...

I love seeing your blog. Can't wait to stay in touch this way since you're so far away from us. Keep blogging. Keep posting photos.
Love it.

Marie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Maren is so adorable!! She looks a lot like Tanner when he was little, doesn't she? Did Hayden look like that too? Your boys are getting SO BIG!!! Welcome to the blog world!!! (Okay, enough exclamation marks!!! ;) )