Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Utah Trip

Even though the kids and I just spent three weeks in Utah, after Dave returned home we again ventured to Utah. We were so excited to see family again but no so excited for the LONG drive (could we just get rid of Wyoming???). We had some great times with family and enjoyed our stay. But it is nice to be home again.

Following are lots of updates of some of the highlights of our trip.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! I've never been any of the places you mentioned. I've got to go check them out next time!

The Brough Family said...

looks like a great trip with so many fun activities. Snowbird looked like tons of fun.

Walker said...

Welcome back! I love all the cute pictures, looks like you had a blast!

Jen Hallam said...

Hey, I'd love to get rid of Wyoming too! Hee hee.