Thursday, August 20, 2009

New School Year


Tuesday was the first day of school for Hayden. He is now in the 2nd grade and is loving it. He loves his new teacher, Mrs. Young, and is happy some friends are in his class that he knows. It's been so fun to hear how excited he is every day after school. We are just amazed at how fast Hayden is growing up.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Oh gosh! Look at that cute young man!! He is growing up so fast. We miss you guys!

Walker said...

Very handsome picture!

Amber M. said...

Sam had Mrs. Young last year...Hayden will thrive!

Jill said...

Hayden looks stylin' in his new black shirt. I'm glad the school year has started so positively for him. I can't believe you have a 2nd grader!

Lacey said...

He is growing up so fast; they all are! I'm still keeping an eye out for something to slow time down a bit. Before too long they will be driving.