Monday, February 23, 2009

Boys Having Fun

Having cousins sleep over every night for a week did make for some fun times before bed. Many nights they were too excited to want to sleep. A couple of nights all the boys started jumping off of the beds onto the futon mattress below. Who could resist such fun!

LOGAN
TANNERLANDON
HAYDEN

9 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I'm glad Jill and the fam was able to visit. I told Aaron we need to come out but it may take some convincing to drive again:)

Miss you!

Tonia said...

that is hilarious...look at hayden't form!

ME said...

Those pictures capture it all...I love the midair shots!

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots! I don't know how to get my camera to take action shots - can't find a setting for it, so we miss fun things like this. The girls went to a gymnastics birthday party last weekend and all of the shots were blurry. It was so sad. The boys are getting so big and Hayden sure can jump!! :)

Walker said...

The next olympic divers. Really looks like fun!

Cara said...

Wow! Those are great shots! How fun!

Jill said...

What a highlight! The boys sure did love jumping. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Kathleen said...

killer pictures! they were totally flying!

Lacey said...

Holy Cow! They were flying! Love it. Is this what I have to look forward to when Kaiden figures it all out?