I make this recipe often. It is easy to make (gotta love crock-pot cooking) and all of my family enjoys it. I hope yours will too.
Lime Chicken Tacos
1 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breasts
3 T. lime juice
1 T. chili powder
1 c. frozen corn
1 c. chunky salsa
12 flour tortillas (6 in), warmed
Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and shredded lettuce
Place chicken in a slow cooker. Combine lime juice and chili powder; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred and return to slow cooker. Stir in corn and salsa. Cover and cook on low for 30 min. or until heated through. Serve in tortillas with sour cream, cheese, and lettuce.
9 comments:
Ooohh...that sounds yummy and I don't recognize it from either of the D.R. cookbooks ;) I'm copying this one down!!
oh i'm so glad you posted this! i've been meaning to ask you for it ever since i saw it in your crockpot in november :-). now, i just need a crockpot that'll cook my chicken decently and i'll be sure to give it a try! thanks!
I've been dying for this recipe after I heard avout it at M&M. Thanks for sharing it!!
that is funny I made those last night....this weekend my family is requesting your yummy brownies! So they are on our agenda for sunday!
That sounds yummy... I know my bunch would enjoy those!
Yummy! I love tacos, so I will have to try! Thanks for sharing!
Ok, yum. This looks so good. I am printing it out and trying it this weekend.
wow, that sounds so good. I'm going to make it this sunday. I'm always super hungry after church, so this will be great! Thanks for the recipe.
made'em...loved'em!
Post a Comment