Monday, August 11, 2008

Walking

Maren has really started to get brave in the last week. She has learned to stand without assistance and is now taking steps. I LOVE this stage and think she is so adorable as she waddles across a room.



10 comments:

Tonia Marie said...

wow! she is getting so big! Walking!!!1 she is darling!

Amber M. said...

I love her little giggle...the girl is proud of herself! LOVE the "sprinkler" on the top of her head, too.

Sherrie said...

Jenn, She is adorable! I love that stage and how cute and confident they are!

Sherrie

Lacey said...

I love it! I could just take her home and keep her.

The Brough Family said...

That is adorable. So glad you got it on video, that stage goes by sooo fast.

Kathleen said...

congratulations, maren!!! we're so glad to have you join us all in the world of the walking :-). she is soooo cute! (and your voice is just fine, jenn!)

Walker said...

Yipee! Now she will get into everything! She is adorable!

Jen Hallam said...

Super cute! I love the Frankenstein walk stage too! Oh and by the way, Happy Birthday to Dave today! Hooray!

Jill said...

Cute video, Jenn! It is so cute to watch kids as they learn to walk. I love that stage, also.

Von and Viv said...

Maren has hair!!! She's so grown up now that she's walking. Can hardly wait to see them all again!!