Happy Birthday from the Oakley Buxton Clan!
Happy Birthday Dave! I cannot believe that he will be home so soon. I have to admit, I am soooo jealous!
Happy B-day! It'll be fun to celebrate when he gets home! Yeah, it'll be here soon!
Thank you, Jenn, you're so sweet. We'll be together again soon, which is the best present I could ask for.Love you!Dave
Happy Birthday Dave (from Missouri)I am glad it is almost time for him to be home...you are such a trooper Jenn!
I am so happy he will be in your arms so soon...Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Dave'a'lou. I'm glad that he will be home soon!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday from the Oakley Buxton Clan!
Happy Birthday Dave! I cannot believe that he will be home so soon. I have to admit, I am soooo jealous!
Happy B-day! It'll be fun to celebrate when he gets home! Yeah, it'll be here soon!
Thank you, Jenn, you're so sweet. We'll be together again soon, which is the best present I could ask for.
Love you!
Dave
Happy Birthday Dave (from Missouri)
I am glad it is almost time for him to be home...you are such a trooper Jenn!
I am so happy he will be in your arms so soon...Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Dave'a'lou. I'm glad that he will be home soon!!
Post a Comment