Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ballet

Maren has been taking a 'creative movment' class a.k.a ballet the last few months.  She was SO excited  when I told her I signed her up (me too to be honest).  She loved putting on her leotard the first week and her new ballet shoes.  The class is just a hoot to watch.  There are 5 little girls in the class and are all just adorable.


4 comments:

Cade said...

I guess it's only a matter of time until Jill will get to be excited for the same reason. Nice pics and glad to see you back on the blogosphere!

Cade

Jill said...

She looks so cute! Cade's right; I can't wait until Alyssa is old enough to take ballet. Perhaps Maren will dance for us at Christmas. I'd love to see it.

Judy said...

I'm glad to see Maren in her ballet clothes. I just wish we could have seen her in her class.

Amy said...

So cute! I've been debating on when to put Addison in. I think next year. Love the updates!!