So, this is my third year of making a gingerbread house. I've always wanted to make one for the Annual Gingerbread Display at the Winter Quarters visitor's center. This year I finally did! It was so fun to make and see all the other houses when we delivered it. But since the house is not here I ended up making another gingerbread house for my kitchen. So, so fun to make.
Also, Dave has recently finished his instructor pilot course. It was a stressful, crazy couple of months and we are thrilled he is done!
Above - thrilled to be done. To the Right - the guys in his group decided to grow a mustache during the ordeal. It lasted most of it but everyone (mostly the wives) were getting tired of them.
1 comment:
Love your gingerbread house! The only I've done is from a kit and still didn't turn out as well as yours. Way to go Dave too! Don't think I've ever seen him with a mustache. Too bad he didn't keep it until you came to Utah.
Post a Comment