So cute! Love her cute hair and smile. Can't wait for her and Cam to play over Christmas!!
I love the brand-new-walker phase, too. Makenna looks proud and super cute! We are excited to see you next month. Jill
Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to see you all next month!
That is such a fun stage of their little life, because they are learning all about the world around them on the go... And running too!! All the kids are so beautiful and getting way to big already!!
That is sooooo sweet. What a cute little pixie. I can't believe she's walking already.
Oh, I can't wait till Jace gets there. She is so cute!
YAY!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Love her cute hair and smile. Can't wait for her and Cam to play over Christmas!!
I love the brand-new-walker phase, too. Makenna looks proud and super cute! We are excited to see you next month. Jill
Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to see you all next month!
That is such a fun stage of their little life, because they are learning all about the world around them on the go... And running too!! All the kids are so beautiful and getting way to big already!!
That is sooooo sweet. What a cute little pixie. I can't believe she's walking already.
Oh, I can't wait till Jace gets there. She is so cute!
YAY!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment