Makenna is in love...with shoes. Not the shoes on her own feet, but any she can find and put on her hands to crawl around with. No shoe is safe. In fact, many a guest who have taken their shoes off coming in our home have had to hunt for their shoes before leaving. Maren's friend, Jackson, has now learned to put his shoes up high where she can't reach them. It is quite amusing to watch, especially when she gets Daddy's shoes on those hands.
4 comments:
Ah, I remember the shoe fetish phase...its so funny how obsessed they get. Holy Cow, makenna is one! Wowzers...she is darling!
That is too cute! I love how she puts them on her hands.
I can't believe she is 1 already! Love the shoe fetish! Such cheap toys!! :)
I can't believe how BIG your kids are getting! They are so ADORABLE! Thats great that she LOVES shoes...
Post a Comment