Back in April, we were able to celebrate Hayden's 12th birthday! This was a very exciting birthday for Hayden, since he was able to get the priesthood. That day Hayden and I were able to have lunch together at the school. I brought him his favorite, McDonald's. I also made him his class treat...egg-less chocolate-chip cookies, his new favorite treat. (I finally learned how to make them, due to his allergy)
He was pretty bummed to wait until Dad got home to open his presents. But was happy with them. His favorite gifts were:
Peyton Manning Bronco Jersey
Minecraft video game
For dinner, our family went to Texas Roadhouse, Hayden's favorite restaurant. We had fun celebrating his birthday! We sure love our Hayden! He is a wonderful son, brother, and friend.
The next day Grandma and Grandpa Bunkall were able to come and visit us. We seem to be running out of things to do with them in Omaha. It must be time to move to a new city! We did visit Fontenelle Forest one morning - something that was new for me and them. That weekend Hayden had a birthday party. He invited his friends, Bradley, Antonio, Kaleb, Tristan, and Kyle. We had pizza for lunch, opened presents, went to Defy Gravity (an indoor trampoline park) and then came back for ice cream sundaes.
At his birthday party...his best friend Bradley
No comments:
Post a Comment