Morning Easter egg hunts are nicer when you have 11am church. All the kids were excited about their new Sunday dress. Makenna was even getting the hang of the egg search, except for the usual focus on trying to eat the contents of each egg as it is found.
4 comments:
you had an egg hunt outside, in church clothes, and avoided grass stains?? bravo, jen!
Kids are absolutely Beautiful!! How fun it is to spend such quality time together during a holiday :) Kids are getting so BIG too!!
Love their outfits! Oh how I miss you guys. Looks like you had a great day. We had our Easter Egg Hunt at 7:30 am Sunday outside. Yep the grass was frosted but the kids still had fun.
Love the rest of your updates too! I hate missing so much. I can't believe little Hayden is so big, Tanner lost his tooth and little Kenna is in nursery (hooray!). Love you guys!!
They are growing up so fast! So fun to see them. They are adorable. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment