A couple gifts sent from Daddy
A princess!!!
Maren turned three at the end of May. We were lucky to have my mom come visit just before her birthday - when she got to open presents from her grandparents and aunts/uncles. We then opened more presents on her birthday and even got one sent from daddy. That night we had the Boggess' and Cobia's over for cupcakes and ice cream. It was wonderful celebrating Maren's birthday. She is just a joy to have in our family!
6 comments:
wow...I can't believe how big your cute kids are getting!
really...3 already! I swear you just had that girl...so cute!
She's 3?? Impossible.
But undeniably CUTE!
Gosh! That means that it has been over 3 years since we've seen each other!! I know everyone always says the AF is a small world (much less as members of the church) but I'm hoping for it to get a bit smaller so we can see you guys again! ;) Happy belated birthday to Maren and hugs to everyone!
Looks like she had a special day. So nice to have blogs to share and keep up with. So good that you all are here for a bit. We look forward to spending some more time with you soon!
I can't believe fast that went! She is so cute- just like her mom!
Post a Comment