Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Turn

It's frustrating to be away during this time, but I'm looking forward to celebrating this milestone of our 10th properly when I return next month. In the meantime, I have some of those photos to look over as well. Normally I would be the one to post the silly photos, but Jenn beat me to it. Man, I love this woman.

Here are a couple more of my favorites--


One wonderful day. Ten wonderful years!


My beautiful bride. What a knockout!
.
.
Love ya, Jenn! Missing you terribly every day.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Okay, you guys are so sweet! Wish you could be together for this celebration. Thanks Dave, for sacrificing your family time (and life) to help keep us safe!

Kathleen said...

i just love those "OLD" pictures! happy 10th you two! you're so cute together!

Rachel said...

You guys are so cute. This was better than watching a romantic movie. Love it! You will definitely have to celebrate when he gets home.

Albanie said...

Happy 10th! You can tell you two are still in love and I just love seeing that! :)

denos5 said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats to you!!