Thursday, February 25, 2010

Amazing

Aren't babies amazing? They come to us in such adorable bodies. They require an incredible amount of time and work. Yet, oh, how we love them! Makenna is almost 6 months old...hard to believe. I wanted to share a recent picture.


12 comments:

Kathleen said...

she is soooo darn cute! she's really starting to come into her own "look" too! has it really been almost 6 months??? wow. i hope the next six fly by for me!!

Cara said...

So true!! Cute pic!

Tonia said...

she is adorable...love the smile! miss seeing you!

The Brough Family said...

Six months? Holy cow. She is adorable and I so agree with you. Babies are the best and hardest thing in the world!!!

Mama Blogger said...

Such a fun age. She's adorable. Hope you're enjoying every moment. They grow so fast, change so drastically in only a matter of days and weeks.

Amber M. said...

What a cutie patootie! I can't believe she is already 6 months...have I been gone that long?? Sigh.

Cam said...

I can't believe you've almost hit the 6 month mark! She's adorable.

Janaca said...

She is such a cutie!! And getting so big!

Camie said...

oh man, she looks like she is just a bundle of joy. She has gotten so big...

Von and Viv said...

Great timing! Von and I were in El Centro when I pulled this up, so they were able to see it with us for the first time! Adorable, of course!

Albanie said...

She is so cute! I can't wait till the 6 month mark!!

Botill Family said...

There is nothing more beautiful than a happy baby!!! So stinkin' cute!!!